At Thinkbaby and Thinksport, we are continually expanding our mission to provide safe products by identifying consumer product categories with known human health issues. Specifically, we target products that contain high levels of hormone disruptors and carcinogens. We then work with leading scientists worldwide to create safe alternatives.
- First Sunscreen to pass Whole Foods Premium Care Requirements
- Top Rated by EWG with a "1" rating since 2010
- Free of biologically harmful chemicals. No Avobenzone, Oxybenzone, or UV Chemical absorbers.
- Highest SPF 50+ (per FDA 2012 Rules - any sunscreens boasting higher are falsely marketing)
- Highest level of Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection (per FDA 2012 Rules)
- Highest level of water resistance (80 minutes) (per FDA 2012 Rules)
- Non-nano formulation - Average particle size >100micron
- Non-aerosol formulation (High concern of both ineffectiveness and particulates being inhaled)
- Paraben, phthalates, PABA and 1,4 dioxane free
- Applies and absorbs easily. Non-oily feel
- Sunscreen produced in the USA
- Does not have an obtrusive smell that many organic sunscreens have.
- A member of the Safe Cosmetics Campaign Compact
- Travel safe tube size - TSA Compliant - 3 fl oz
Active Ingredient: Zinc Oxide 20% (Non-nano) Inactive Ingredients: PURIFIED WATER (0), ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE (0), CAPRIC CAPRYLIC TRIGLYCERIDES(0), SORBITAN STEARATE (COCONUT BASED) (1), PINE WOOD RESIN (0), VEGETABLE GLYCERIN (0), CETYL DIMETHICONE (0), HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL (0), MAGNESIUM SULFATE (EPSOM SALT) (0), SUNFLOWER OIL, JOJOBA OIL (0), ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C) (0), TOCOPHEROLS (VITAMIN E) (1), OLIVE OIL (0), RASPBERRY SEED OIL (0), CRANBERRY SEED OIL (0), HYALURONIC ACID (MADE FROM VEGETABLE) (0), GLUCOSE & GLUCOSE OXIDASE AND LACTOPEROXIDASE (0), PAPAYA (0)
We do not test on animals. Ever. Period. And we will not work with any entity that does. Period. We fired our website host GoDaddy.com due to the CEO going Elephant hunting.
Applying Thinkbaby and Thinksport sunscreen
Children over the age of 6 months and anyone who will be exposed to sunlight should use sunscreen. Thinkbaby and Thinksport sunscreen is perfect for daily use and for anyone spending time in the sun, including pregnant women, children over 6 months, and anyone with sensitive skin. Please note that use of sunscreen on children younger than 6 months of age requires a doctor's prescription. This is true for ALL brands. Thinkbaby and Thinksport sunscreen is a physical sunscreen which means it works immediately upon application. It is not necessary to apply 30 minutes before you are exposed to sunlight as is the case with chemical sunscreens. Thinkbaby and Thinksport sunscreen is classified as water resistant (80 minutes). This is the FDA's highest possible rating. It will maintain its SPF after 80 minutes of water immersion. The Environmental Working Group recommends reapplying sunscreen every two hours. Thinkbaby and Thinksport sunscreen is perfect for sensitive skin. We recommend testing on a small area of the body to ensure that you don't have any sensitivities. Sunscreens that claim to be hypo-allergenic are nothing more than marketing hype in our opinion. As the population's exposure to chemicals has risen, there has been a direct correlation to things that people become allergic to. Simply google environmental exposure and allergies to view some of this research.
Tips for Application
Thinkbaby and Thinksport formula applies easily and absorbs quickly. Be sure to apply all areas that will be exposed to sunlight, including behind the ears, neck, hands, feet, and scalp. Reapply every two hours or more as needed. While the sunscreen applies very easily, we recommend not spreading it too thin. Otherwise you will decrease the effectiveness of the sunscreen. Keep in mind that physical sunscreens work by reflecting sunlight.
Weight & Dimensions Package Dimensions 19 x 10 x 2 (cm) Range & Capacity Size No Bottle Size No Bottle Nipple Size No Pacifier Nipple Size No Country of Manufacture Country of Manufacture Product Traits Sleeve Length No Color No Gender No Theme No Character Family N/A SKU sunscreen Manufacture UPC 890397002684 Price $17.95
30 Points for writing a review about this product
Only customers who are logged in can review a product. Log in now.You will earn